Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Well played son well played

We took our boys to see Mr. Peabody and Sherman this week. They have been looking forward to it all summer since it was the one PTO movie that they had not seen. Two weeks ago I said we were seeing it and I thought their little souls had been crushed when Turbo came on the screen. Turns out I can't read and had shown up to the movie theater a week early- ooops. Luckily a half gallon of root beer and fifty pounds of popcorn will fix any error. So take two was a success. The movie was awful and I should be awarded six million mom points for sitting through it. One of the closing lines in the movie is that every dog should have a boy. I swear to you I saw the whites of Ethan's eyes in the dark at this moment and you could hear the little gears in his brain turning. Sure enough as soon as our helmets were locked on our noggins he repeated the line to his father. So Charlie came home.

 Kids are smarter than they look I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment