Thursday, September 11, 2014

Baked and perhaps a little fried

I have failed to take a single picture this entire week. Truth be told I have failed to do much more than simply breathe in and out. It is back to school on campus which means that I am personally responsible for the death of hundreds maybe even thousands of chickens. I have caused cows to lactate until all hours of the night so I could plunder their spoils in the forms of butter, cream and milk. And I have probaly caused a famine in some parts of the world with the amount of wheat I have taken out of the free market.  Lets not get started on the sugar- sweet mother of Mary the volume is staggering. The majority of the chaos is over. Our plated function for 1250 is over and the other various parties with numbers in the hundreds have ended as well. All that is left is 3150 sandwiches and cookies and then maybe I will buy milk to put in my own fridge that is if there is any left.
Dang it feels good to be a baker-

No comments:

Post a Comment